Solicitor (BBus (Man) LLB GradDipLegalPrac)
Telephone: 07 3370 5114
Vinh is a commercial, property and wills & estate Lawyer in our Capalaba office. He commenced working with McCarthy Durie Lawyers in 2015 after previously working in a general practice suburban firm since 2013.
Vinh was admitted to practice in 2013 after having completed a Bachelor of Laws and a Bachelor of Business (Management) in the Queensland Univeristy of Technology. He has experience in a wide range of commercial and property matters. He always strives at delivering quality legal services in the most cost effective and timely manner.
Vinh is also an active volunteer at Logan YFS Legal Community Centre as a pro bono solicitor in the areas of family law and general civil matters. He is also fluent in and is able to provide sound legal advice in the Vietnamese language.
- Residential and Commercial Conveyancing
- Commercial and Retail Shop Leases both for Landlords and Tenants
- Wills & Estate Planning
- General property and commercial law related matters
- Retirement Village Agreements
- Tenancy disputes
- Franchise Agreements
- Buying and Selling Businesses
- Debt Recovery
- Loan Agreements
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Business (Management)
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
- Queensland Law Society