Audit & Precedent Manager
Katrina is the firm’s Audit and Precedent Manager, based in our Capalaba office.
While Katrina is not currently advising clients, she has been admitted to practise as a qualified solicitor for over 15 years.
In her current role, she is responsible for:
- maintaining and updating our precedent database;
- assisting in the implementation of the firm’s legal related policies and procedures;
- liaising with and implementing the requirements of our firm’s insurer to ensure compliance is maintained; and
- conducting regular file audits to ensure compliance by our professional staff with the firm’s policies and procedures.
Prior to having three beautiful children and taking on her current role, Katrina practised with MDL (then McCarthy Durie Ryan Neil Solicitors) for four years as a commercial property solicitor, providing professional assistance in the following areas:
- General commercial work;
- Commercial conveyancing;
- Succession law; and
- Property development work.
- Bachelor of Laws – Queensland University of Technology 2000
- Bachelor of Applied Science – Queensland University of Technology 2000
- Queensland Law Society
Katrina enjoys spending time with her children, including watching them participate in their various sporting activities, managing their soccer teams and assisting as a member of their school’s P&C Association. She also enjoys baking, reading and camping with her family.