Elena Sgorlon concentrates her practice in the areas of Commercial Contracts, Trusts, Leases, Probate/Estates, Wills & EPOA, Business Sales/Purchases. Elena’s practice also includes Debt Recovery, Litigation and small Criminal/traffic matters.
Elena has appeared in civil and criminal cases in the Magistrates Court of Queensland, District court of Queensland, Supreme Court of Queensland and the Queensland Civil and Administrative Tribunal (QCAT).
Elena further adds value to our practice by writing and speaking fluent Italian.
- Queensland Law Society
- Women Lawyers Association of Queensland
- Strathpine Community Legal Centre Volunteer Program
- L.T. Queensland University of Technology, 2013, with honours
- L.B. Queensland University of Technology, 2012
- Dip. Applied Finance & Investment, Kaplan Professional, 2008
- Dip. Econ. The University of Queensland, 2007
- Econ. The University of Queensland, 2001
- Supreme Court of Queensland
- High Court of Australia