Clair is a commercial solicitor based in our Brisbane CBD office. She focuses on mortgages and securities lending transactions, large scale construction finance projects and mezzanine finance transactions.
Clair has acted for private lenders, commercial developers, fund managers, mortgage trusts and property trusts. She is dedicated to delivering exceptional legal service and achieving the best practical commercial outcomes for her clients.
Her areas of expertise include:
- Mortgage lending;
- Securities lending;
- Construction finance transactions;
- Mortgagee exercising power-of-sale transactions;
- Mezzanine finance transactions;
- Contract negotiation and conveyancing (residential and commercial);
- Strata titling and community title matters; and
- Commercial leasing.
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) Queensland University of Technology (2015)
- Bachelor of Justice (Criminology) Queensland University of Technology (2015)
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice Queensland University of Technology (2016)
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland (2016)
- Pride in Law
- The Animal Law Institute
- Queensland Law Society
“Clair, many thanks for going that extra mile on this one – we couldn’t get there without your determination. A top effort by you and Nathan. We thank you greatly for the support.” – Geoff