Telephone: 07 3479 5235
A valued member of our commercial law team, Salina is based at our Cleveland branch.
Commencing her legal career practising in immigration law, Salina subsequently moved to advising on commercial and property matters. She endeavours to provide practical legal advice in a timely and cost-effective manner to meet her clients’ needs and expectations.
Salina is also bilingual and can provide advice to you in Mandarin Chinese.
Salina’s professional experience includes:
- Commercial and Retail Shop leasing
- Commercial and residential conveyancing
- Community titles and off-the-plan
- Management rights
- Aged care/Retirement Village transactions
- Business sales and acquisitions
- Wills, Probates and Power of Attorney
Bachelor of Laws, Queensland University of Technology, 2011
Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, Queensland University of Technology, 2012
Memberships and Admissions
Certificate of Admission, Supreme Court of Queensland, 2012
Member of Queensland Law Society
My Networking Group